论坛首页 入门技术论坛

看看外国人的幽默感

浏览 2975 次
精华帖 (0) :: 良好帖 (0) :: 新手帖 (0) :: 隐藏帖 (0)
作者 正文
   发表时间:2007-09-12  
  这篇英文短诗来自, 南非黑白种族隔离政策曾让非洲原住民黑人遭到许多不平等的待遇,而本诗作者即以天生肤色的差异,来表达心中的不满与无奈。
  
  Dear white, something you got to know
  亲爱的白种人,有几件事你必须知道。
  
  
  When I was born, I was black.
  当我出生时,我是 黑色 的
  
  
  When I grow up, I am black.
  我长大了,我是 黑色 的
  
  
  When I’m under the sun, I’m black.
  我在阳光下,我是 黑色 的
  
  
  When I’m cold, I’m black.
  我寒冷时,我是 黑色 的
  
  
  When I’m afraid, I’m black.
  我害怕时,我是 黑色 的
  
  
  When I’m sick, I’m black.
  我生病了,我是 黑色 的
  
  
  When I die, I’m still black.
  当我死了,我仍是 黑色 的。
  
  
  you---white people,
  你--- 白种人
  
  
  When you were born, you were pink.
  当你出生时,你是 粉红色 的
  
  
  When you grow up, you become white.
  你长大了,变成 白色 的
  
  
  You’re red under the sun.
  你在阳光下,你是 红色 的
  
  
  You’re blue when you’re cold.
  你寒冷时,你是 青色 的
  
  
  You are yellow when you’re afraid.
  你害怕时,你是 黄色 的
  
  
  You’re green when you’re sick.
  你生病时,你是 绿色 的
  
  
  You’re gray when you die.
  当你死时,你是 灰色 的
  
  
  And you, call me " c o l o r " ?
  而你,却叫我「有色人种」?

来源:开心乐园
   发表时间:2007-10-09  
up haha
0 请登录后投票
   发表时间:2007-10-15  
吼吼,否则又被评为隐藏贴......
0 请登录后投票
论坛首页 入门技术版

跳转论坛:
Global site tag (gtag.js) - Google Analytics