(1) 早安。这里是正泰贸易公司。我能效劳吗?
Good morning. This is Chengtai Trading Company. May I help you?
(2) 午安。这里是大安商业银行。我能为您效劳吗?
Good afternoon. This is Dan An Commercial Bank. What can I do for you?
(3) 先锋电子。我是吴玛莉。
Pioneer Electronics. This is Mary Wu speaking.
(4) 喂。海外营业部。我是王大明。
Hello. Overseas Sales Department. Taming Wang speaking.
(5) 喂。这里是王公馆。
Hello. This is the Wang residence.
(6) 午安。我是王大明。
Good afternoon. Taming Wang speaking.
(7) 我是杨文凯,请讲。
Wenkai Yang. Speaking.
问对方要找谁<说明> 通常对方都会主动说出要找谁,但万一对方说不清楚,或是你没听懂,想再确认的时候,可以用下面的话问清楚。
(1) 请问找哪位?
Who do you want to talk [speak] to?
(2) 您找哪位?
Who would you like to speak with?
(3) 请问受话人的尊姓大名?
The name of the person you are calling, please?
(4) 你要打给哪位?
Who are you calling?
请教对方的大名<说明> 接获老外打来的电话,应问清楚对方的身分,以便通报相关的当事人或做进一步的处理。
(1) 请问是哪位?
Who’s calling, please?
(2) 请问您哪位?
Who’s speaking, please?
(3) 请教大名好吗?
May I have your name, please?
(4) 请问大名好吗?
May I ask your name?
(5) 请教您的大名。
Your name, please.
(6) 请问您是哪位?
May I ask who’s calling, please?
(7) 请问您是谁?
Who is this, please?
(8) 请问是谁?
Who is that calling?
(9) 请告诉我您是哪位?
Who should I say is calling?
(10) 您是哪一位?
Who(m) am I speaking to?
(11) 要我通报您是哪位吗?
Could I tell him who’s calling?
(12) 请问您是何人?
Who’s that speaking, please?
(13) 请问是哪位打来的?
Who’s this calling, please?
不明了对方所言时<说明> 听不懂对方的话却硬撑下去,并非明智之举,不如坦白请对方更简单明确的说明清楚。
(1) 能说得明确一点吗?
Could you put that in more specific terms?
(2) 我无法确定你的意思。
I’m not sure what you mean.
(3) 很抱歉。我没听懂你的话。
I’m sorry. I couldn’t follow you.
(4) 你讲得太快了。我跟不上。
You’re talking too fast. I can’t keep up.
(5) 请你再多解释一下好吗?
Will you explain a little bit more?
(6) 你能说得简单一点吗?
Could you put that more simply?
(7) 恐怕我没听懂。能请你再说一遍吗?
I’m afraid I didn’t understand that. Could you say that again, please?
(8) 对不起,我没听到,请你再说一遍好吗?
Excuse me, but I didn’t hear that, would you mind repeating it, please?
(9) 抱歉,我没听懂,请您拼一下好吗?
Sorry, but I didn’t catch that, would you mind spelling it, please?
抱歉打电话的说法:
1. I'm sorry to call you so late. 对不起这么晚打电话来。
2. I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time. 抱歉这种时候找你。(含有希望没有打扰到你的意思)
3. I hope I didn't wake you up so early. 我希望这么早没有吵到你。
4. I'm sorry to call you so early. 对不起这么早打电话来。
5. I'm sorry to bother you at this hour. 很抱歉在这时打扰你。
有急事时的表达方法:
1. It's urgent. Could I have her mobilephone number? 我有急事,可不可以告诉我她的手机号码?
2. Could you tell me where I can reach her? 能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到她?
3. This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now. 我有急事,需要马上跟他联络。
对方不在时的说法:
1. It's nothing important. 没什么重要事。
2. It's nothing urgent. Thank you ,good-bye. 没什么要紧事,谢谢您,再见。
3. I'll call her again. 我会再打给她。
4. I'll call back later. 我稍后会再打来。
5. Please ask Miss Chen to call me back. 请陈小姐给我回电话。
6. Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible? 能不能请她尽快打电话给卡洛?
7. Ask her to call Carol at home after seven, please. 麻烦她在七点后打电话到卡洛家。
8. Can I leave a message? 我可以留言吗?
9. Please have her return my call.请她回电话给我。
10. Could you ask him to to call me back? 可以请他给我回电话吗?
打公用电话:
1. I'm calling from a public phone, so I'll call her again.
2. I'm not at home now, so I'll call her around three o'clock again.
3. May I use your phone?
4. Would you mind if I use your phone?
5. How do I get an outside line?
订购商品及询问:
1. I'd like to place an order for your party dress from your catalog.
2. May I order some flowers?
3. How can I pay for this item?
4. I'd like to buy the car on your TV commercial.
5. Please send me your catalogue.
6. Do you have any life Menu Magazine tenin stock?
7. How long will it arrive?
8. The Product you sent to me is not what I ordered.
9. I'm calling about an order I placed a month ago. It hasn't arrived yet.
11. Please tell her Carol called. 请告诉她卡洛找她。
12. Let me call back later again. Thank you. 我稍后再打电话来。谢谢你。
13. Please tell him to phone 2233-4455. 请他给2233-4455回电话。
外国人喜欢在节日、逢年过节时,于亲朋好友间写卡片或打电话道贺,表达心意。(中国人也应该学习一下,尤其是对你的外国朋友和外国客户,要特别注意哦!) 当然了好事也可能发生在咱们自己身上,当接到恭贺电话时,你可以说:
1. thank you for saying so.谢谢你这么说。
2. thank you but i have a lot to learn yet.谢谢你,但我还有很多要学习的地方。
3. it's very nice of you to say so.谢谢你这么说。
4. thank you. you flatter me.谢谢你,你过奖了。
5. thank you, i'm just very lucky.谢谢你,我只是比较幸运而已。
接受别人的礼物或招待后,打电话道谢为最起码的礼貌之一:
1. Thank you for the present. It's just what I wanted. 谢谢你的礼物,这正是我想要的。
2. Thank you so much for the homemade cake. 非常谢谢你作的蛋糕。
3. I don't know how to thank you for such a beautiful flower. 真不知道要如何谢谢你, 这么漂亮的花
4. I received your gift. Thank you for the lovely bracelet. 我收到你的礼物了。谢谢你可爱的手镯。
当在回答他人的致谢时,可以说下面的句子,都有"别客气"的意思:
1. You're welcome.别客气。
2. Not at all.这没什么。
3. It's my pleasure.这是我的荣幸。
4. Don't mention it.别放在心上。
5. That's all right.这没什么。
6.No trouble at all.一点也不麻烦。
7.I'm gload you enjoyed it.真高兴你觉得满意
听不清楚时:
1. Sorry, I didn't catch you.对不起,我听不懂你说的。
2. Sorry, I didn't understand. 抱歉,我听不懂。
3. Sorry, I didn't get what you said. 对不起,我没听懂你说的话。
4. I can't hear you very well. 我听不太清楚。
5. I can barely hear you. 我几乎听不到你说的。
6. I'm having trouble hearing you. 我听不清楚。
7. We have a bad connection. 通讯效果不太好。
8. I can't catch what you are saying. 我听不太清楚你说的话。
帮忙转分机时:
1. may i have extension two-one-one?
2. can i have extension two-one-one, please?
3. may i speak to david, extension tow-one-one?
4. extension two-one-one, please.
5. please connect me with extension two-one-one.
6. could you put me through to the personnel department, please?
用电话同外商交谈时,由于只能听到对方的声音而看不到对方的表情或姿态。因此,要想结束同他们的电话交谈,事先记住一些惯用的表达辞句,就显得极为重要的。大致分为以下几种情况:
1、如果打电话的人非常熟悉,可以说一句来结束通话。:
Is there anything else I can do for you?
( 还 有 什 么 我 可 以 帮 忙 的 吗 ? )
2、如果你认识对方家人不太熟悉的话,不妨加上这样的问候:
Say hello to your folks. ( 请 代 向 你 家 人 问 安 。 ) 这样会增进彼此的情谊。
3、如果你答应给别人传话,可以说:
Then I’ll make sure he gets your message.
( 我 一 定 会 转 达 您 的 话 。 )
4、如果接待的是你的客户,也可以使用一些惯用的客套话,比如:
Thank you for calling.
( 谢 谢 您 打 电 话 来 。 )
Nice talking to you.
( 很 高 兴 与 你 通 话 。 )
Hope to see you again soon.
( 希 望 近 日 还 能 见 面 。 )
5、如果你是打电话的一方,可以这样结束通话:
That’s all I have to say for now.
( 这 就 是 我 现 在 所 要 讲 的 。 )
Thank you for your trouble.
( 谢 谢 , 麻 烦 您 了 。 )
Well-I’ll call you again later.
( 我 会 再 打 电 话 给 您 。 )
有时候打电话或许要找的那个人不在,一般有以下几种情况:
情况(一) 打电话的人找的是你自己
Is Daisy there? (Daisy 在吗?) 我就是。
This is she. 我就是。 (注: 男的用 "This is he.")
You’re speaking/talking to her.
你正在跟她说话。 (注: 男的用 "You’re speaking/talking to him.")
This is Daisy. 我就是 Daisy。
That’s me. 我就是。
情况 (二) 打电话的人要找的人不在
May I speak to Mr. Gates? (请问 Gates 先生在吗?)
He’s not here right now. 他现在不在这里。
He’s out. 他出去了。
He’s in a meeting right now. 他现在正在开会。
You’ve just missed him. 你刚好错过他了。
He’s just stepped out. 他刚好出去了。
情况 (三) 打电话的人要找的人不在, 问对方是否要留言
Can I talk to Mark? (我可以跟 Mark 讲话吗?)
He’s out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message?
他出去吃午饭了, 你要留言吗?
He’s not available right now. Can I take a message?
他不在, 我可以帮你传话吗?
情况 (四) 打电话的人问他要找的人何时回来
Do you know when he will be back?
你知道他什么时候会回来吗?
I’m sorry. I don’t know.
抱歉, 我不知道。
I have no idea. 我不知道。
He should be back in 20 minutes.
他应该二十分钟内会回来。
情况 (五) 打电话的人问他要找的人在哪里
Do you have any idea where he is?
你知道他在哪里吗?
Sorry. I don’t know. 抱歉, 我不知道。
He’s at work right now. Do you want his phone number?
他现在在上班。你要不要他的电话号码?
情况 (六) 打电话的人要找的人不在, 愿意接受对方的留言
Can I leave a message? 我可以留个话?
Yes. Go ahead, please. 可以, 请继续。
Of course. Hold on for just a second so I can grab a pen and paper.
当然, 稍等一下让我拿个纸笔。
Sure, if you can excuse me for just a second. Let me find a piece of paper to write it down.
当然, 如果你可以等我一下下, 让我找张纸写下来。
情况 (七) 接受对方留言时听不清楚, 希望对方重复
When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212?
他回来后, 能不能让他打 (206) 5551212 这个号码给我?
Can you repeat again, please? 能不能请你再重复一次?
(Say) Again, please? 再说一次好吗?
Pardon? 抱歉。(请再说一次)
Come again, please? 再说一次好吗?
I’m sorry? 抱歉。(请再说一次)
情况 (八) 对方希望留话, 怕听错了, 不想接受对方的留言
May I leave a message? 我能否留个话?
You know what? My English is not that great, and I don’t want to miss anything. Would you mind calling back later? I’m sorry. 你知道吗? 我的英文不是非常好, 我不想听错话。你介意稍后再打来吗? 我很抱歉。
If you don’t mind, could you please call back and leave a message on the answering machine? My English is not very good. 如果你不介意的话, 能否请你再打一次, 然后在录音机上留言? 我的英文不是很好。
情况 (九) 打电话的人要找的人是别人, 请对方稍等
Is Brandon there? Brandon 在吗?
Yes, he is. One moment, please. 他在。请稍等。
Hold, please. 请稍等。
Hold on, please. 请稍等。
Let me see if he’s here. Hang on. O.K.?
我看看他在不在。等一下, 好吗?
情况 (十) 对方打错电话
Can I speak to Alexander Walker?
我可以和 Alexander Walker 说话吗?
Alexander Walker? I’m sorry, but there’s nobody here by this name. Alexander Walker?
抱歉, 这里没这个人。
I’m sorry. I’m afraid you’ve got the wrong number.
抱歉, 恐怕你打错电话了。
What number did you dial? 你打几号?
情况 (十一) 跟对方要求跟(打电话的人)刚刚已经通过话的人再讲话
Can you put Daisy back on? I forgot to tell her something.
你能否请Daisy再来听电话呢? 我忘了跟她讲一件事。
Sure. I’ll go get her. 当然! 我这就去叫她。
情况 (十二) 电话没人接(或录音机)
旁人/你 (接电话的人)
Is he there? 他在吗?
No one is there. 没人在。
Nobody answered. 没人接。
No. I got the answering machine. 没有! 是录音机。
情况 (十三) 电话打不通
Did it go through? (电话)打通了吗?
The line was busy. 电话忙线。
I got the busy signals.. 电话忙线。
情况 (十四) (因自己忙等原因)请别人去接电话
甲/乙
Paul, can you answer the phone? I’m busy. Paul,
你能不能去接电话? 我在忙。
Can you get it, Paul? My hands are tied. Paul,
你能不能去接电话? 我现在不能接。
Yes, dear. 是的, 亲爱的。
情况 (十五) 接到无人电话(就是打来了却不说话的那种)
旁人/你 (接电话的人)
Who called? 谁打来的?
No one. He hung up on me. 没人。他把电话挂了。
Wrong number, I guess. He hung up without saying a word.
打错了, 我想。他一句话也没说就把电话挂了。
16. 范例 (一)
嗨!我是Abby。我现在不在家。请留言。 Hi! This is Abby. I’m not home right now. Please leave a message.
17. 范例 (二)
嗨!这里是555-5555。我们现在不在。请留言。谢谢! Hi! This is 555-5555. We’re not here. Please leave your message. Thank you.
18. 范例 (三)
嗨!我是Brenda。我现不能接电话。请你留言。我会尽快回你的电话。 Hi! This is Brenda. I can’t come to the phone at this time. Please leave a message and I’ll call you back as soon as possible.
19. 范例 (四)
嗨! 我是Aaron。我现在不是不在办公室里, 就是在电话中。请你留言。我会马上回你电话。 Hi, this is Aaron. I’m either away from my desk, or on the phone. Please leave a message and I’ll get right back to you.
20. 范例 (五)
嗨! 我是Ivy。对不起! 我错过你了。请在「嘟」声后留言。等我进来后就会回你电话。谢谢。 Hi, this is Ivy. Sorry. I missed you. Please leave a message at the tone. I’ll get back to you when I get in. Thanks.
分享到:
相关推荐
这份文件标题为《365句常用英文电话用语[整理]》, 是一份整理了日常电话沟通中可能使用到的英文用语的资料。从提供的内容可以看出,该文件主要由一系列电话对话情景组成,旨在帮助读者学习和掌握在电话交流中常用的...
【客服电话用语规范】 客服电话用语是客户服务的关键组成部分,它直接影响到客户对公司的第一印象和服务满意度。规范的客服电话用语旨在确保沟通清晰、专业且礼貌,从而提升客户体验。以下是一些重要的规范: 1. *...
### 客服电话用语规范知识点详述 #### 一、引言 在现代客户服务行业中,电话服务作为企业与客户之间的重要沟通渠道之一,其服务质量直接影响着企业的品牌形象和客户满意度。因此,制定一套完整的客服电话用语规范...
【英语打电话用语】 在日常和商务环境中,掌握恰当的英语打电话用语至关重要。以下是一些常见的电话对话表达和场景: 1. **自我介绍** - 当你打电话时,通常会说"This is [你的名字]",例如"This is Dennis Smith...
以上就是从给定文件【销售人员常用电话用语-商贸英语.pdf】中提炼出来的关键知识点。这些知识点不仅适用于电话销售人员,对于任何需要通过电话进行商务沟通的人来说都具有重要的参考价值。掌握这些电话用语和沟通...
日语办公电话用语[归纳].pdf
这篇文档是针对七年级下册英语第七单元的学习资料,主要涵盖了两个重要的知识点:有关天气的表达和电话常用语。在英语学习中,了解如何描述天气和掌握电话对话的基本用语是非常实用的技能。 首先,我们来看天气表达...
在电话用语部分,学习者被教导如何恰当进行电话交谈。例如,"take a message"(留信息,带口信)、"put up"(张贴)、"hand out"(分发)、"Hold on!"(稍候!)、"look forward to"(期待,盼望)以及"the Olympic ...
- 课件中的练习题考察了电话用语的实际应用,例如选择题,测试学生是否掌握了正确接听电话的表达。 - 补全对话部分则锻炼学生的词汇运用能力和情境理解,例如询问对方来自哪里以及英国的天气状况,同时讨论中国...
【小学英语交际用语之打电话】是学习英语中不可或缺的一...学习这些电话用语不仅适用于小学英语教学,也适用于日常生活和商务场景。通过模拟对话和角色扮演,学生可以更好地掌握这些交际技巧,提高他们的英语沟通能力。
【酒店英语常用语详解】 在酒店行业中,良好的英语沟通能力是提供优质服务的关键。这份文档整理了酒店工作中常见的英语表达,涵盖了礼貌用语、感谢与回答、道歉、引起注意与请求原谅、电话用语以及祝贺与祝愿等多个...
1. **电话用语**: - `もしもし`:喂,电话接通时的基本问候。 - `おはようございます`:早上好。 - `お名前を教えてください`:请问您的名字是? - `田中さんをお願いします`:请找田中先生。 - `ご在宅ですか...
【英语打电话表达与技巧】 ...通过学习这些基本的英语打电话用语和对话,你可以更自信地进行英语电话沟通,无论是日常交流还是商务场合,都能应对自如。记得练习这些短语和句子,以提高你的英语电话沟通能力。
",正确的回应是表明自己就是对方要找的人,选项C "Speaking." 表示 "这就是李先生",是电话用语的省略形式。 3. 在电话中询问对方身份,应使用 "Who's that?",选项B是正确的。 4. 对于 "Hello. May I speak to ...
10. **接听电话用语**:“您好,这里是##餐厅。很高兴为您服务。”体现专业和友好。 11. **问候客人**:例如“欢迎光临”、“请问一共几位?”、“早安,先生。请问您需要几个人的餐桌?”等,询问并确认客人的需求...
11. 电话用语:接电话时,确认自己身份的常用语是"C. This is Betty speaking."。 12. 表达祝贺:当别人分享好消息,如"Guess what? I won the dancing competition last week.",合适的回应是"Wooow! ...
2. **电话用语**: - “**hotel, front desk. Can I help you?”表明身份并询问对方需求。 - 如果拨错号码,可以礼貌地说“Sorry, I’ve dialed the wrong number”。 - 如需与总经理通话,可问“May I speak to ...
在电话用语方面,员工被要求通话时要简洁、明确,以减少话费成本。同时,各个部门的分机号码都有明确的规定,便于内部沟通和外部联系。例如,管理处主任的分机号为801,客户服务部、人事行政部、财务部、保安部和...
【电话用语与英语学习】 电话交流在日常生活和商务环境中起着至关重要的作用,尤其是在国际交往中,掌握正确的英语电话用语能有效提高沟通效率。本PPT课件旨在教授如何使用英语进行接打电话,包括基本词汇、常用...